Thursday, November 14, 2013

Just. Write.

Ok, I haven't written anything on this blog in over a year. Stuff got in the way, sue me. I've decided to chuck the whole bucket list blog...well, maybe I will come back to it later...but for now, I think the best path to walk is to just...write. Write about any and everything that comes to my mind. I'm telling myself that I will be disciplined and put out a new blog every week. Haven't had the best track record so far, but I'm trying not to be negative. I've realized over the past ten years, that I am naturally a negative person. I assume the worst, so when something goes right, or I have any kind of success I just feel relieved. I've had to work on training myself to react to things in a positive way. I'm one of the first people who would say F*&k it, I'm done. And I do that quite often...but then I remind myself that being negative isn't going to get me anywhere in life; and that being positive won't actually kill me. If it can only help, why not try? This is where the amazing, brilliant people I surround myself with come in. They never let me say F*&k it. They encourage me to keep going. Sometimes they can be so damn positive, I want to punch them in the throat and say...it may happen for you that way, but it will never happen to me! Be realistic! But in the end, they are my salvation. I believe that everyone has not only one, but multiple soulmates out in the universe; and if you find one of them you are one of the luckiest people in the world. And if you're like me? Then you are exceptionally lucky, and you should just quit being so damn negative.

Kel

6 comments:

  1. I expect to have one of these every week. Otherwise I am coming to Ga and punch up in the throat ;). Love you and very proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would purposefully not write just to get to down to GA every week to get punched in the throat :D Thank you and I love you so much! <3

      Delete
  2. lol... well, a toast then, to the new beginnings!! XD
    experiment, and tell me, how being positive always is like!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. It's a continuing experiment Rahul. I've been working on it for about a decade! :D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of you! Our time is here. Its not coming. Its here!

    ReplyDelete